QuickDerm ointment 2 oz tube
Why choose QuickDerm for wound management?
- Once-a-day application on all animals
- Guaranteed satisfaction or money back
- Inhibits proud flesh & “will not test”
- Choice of spray, ointment, or dressing
- Substantial decrease in cost per dose
- Impacts inflammation and promotes healing
- Adheres well to wound & will not run off
- Forms a protective barrier/ retains moisture
- Extreme heat or cold will not affect quality
- Better shelf life (3 years)
- Contains no caustic or toxic ingredients
QuickDerm works ESPECIALLY well on burns.
In fact, it's in the burn kit of the California Veterinary
Medical Reserve Corps. (CAVMRC)
Ease of use:
- Cleanse wound using standard practices
- Apply ointment or spray to the entire wound bed
- Option to wrap or not
- Repeat daily for best results
- QuickDerm can be applied directly over tendon and bone
Polyethylene glycols, water, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, benzoic acid, salts of rubidium, calcium and zinc.